Critical Appraisal Worksheets Logbook
After we have searched for the evidence, We need to decide if it is both valid and important before deciding if we can apply the evidence to our individual patients.
The order in which we consider validity and importance depends on individual preference.
- Diagnosis Scenario: Elderly woman with possible iron deficiency anaemia
- Prognosis Scenario: Man with a history of a stroke who is concerned about his risk of seizure
- Therapy - Single Trials Scenario : Man with stroke, moderate carotid stenosis
- Therapy - Systematic Review Scenario : Man with a stroke who gets admitted to stroke unit
- Harm Scenario : Man with extrasystoles on sotalol
Downloads:There are different worksheets available. Click on the title to access the Microsoft word (.doc) versions of the worksheets:
- Diagnosis worksheet
- Harm worksheet
- Prognosis worksheet
- Systematic review (of therapy) worksheet
- Therapy worksheet
To access the online logbook, you must log in: